Thursday, February 3, 2011

another one of those random, jumbled up list of things to say {in lowercase}

  1.  Yesterday was Groundhog Day. Phil saw his shadow, so spring is near! (which is really weird because....)
  2. It's snowing! I live in the south, so we never get snow. This time we got ice, so we can sled! I went sledding with two of my friends and my sisters today down people's driveways.Yeah, we're cool like that.
  3. I haven't had school since Monday because there's so much ice! 
  4. I was sick Tuesday.
  5. I've been watching American Idol the past couple of weeks! Who's your favorite person?
  6. I've also been watching Regis and Kelly, and American Pickers a lot recently. Anybody like those shows?
  7. I would really like to be tagged, or enter a contest, or something like that, so if you tag me, or if you have a contest let me know!
  8. Go to ellenbojellen.blogspot.com and dalyreview.blogspot.com!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a contest at my blog! http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-day_31.html#comments
It would be cool if you entered :)
~Arianna

Miranda said...

OH MY JELLY! I LOVE American Pickers! Considering I'm not even American, I STILL LOVE that show!!! :D

~Miranda

Anonymous said...

Ceara,

I got tons of ice too. But I don't live in the south!!!

KElsey!

Ellen said...

Hey Ceara! I watch Regis and Kelly and American Pickers as well! The sledding was so much fun! And by the way, if anyone's reading this comment besides Ceara, I am the 'Ellen' in www.ellenbojellen.blogspot.com and I would really appreciate it if you go to my blog and FOLLOW ME!

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Okay, Ceara, here is the link to the test blog:

test2bree.blogspot.com

Thanks!

~bree

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Alrighty, Ceara, if you want, I can put comment moderation on, so you can give me your username and password for installation (I won't publish them, I promise. :). Then, if you want you can change your password. If you don't know how to do that, I can tell you. :)

~bree

http://idesigns-bree.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh love your random list :) And the ground hog pictures.. haha they made me laugh! Hope you are feeling better and enjoying the time off school. May God bless your weekend with some GREAT memories!

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Okay, explanaition: I need your log in info for installation. Sorry, I should have said that in the previous comment. :)

Toyin O. said...

Thanks for sharing, hope you are feeling better, I don't watch any of these shows:)

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Ceara,
I am sorry, but if you continue to ignore my questions, I am not going to be able to install your look. I will give you two days, and if within two days you have not replied, I will not be able to install the makeover.

I hope you understand that I cannot sit around waiting for customers - I have other makeovers I need to do. :(

Love,
~bree

Nicki T. said...

Cool blog!